Quantcast
SLC Result Published 43.92 percent passout - Nepalee.Com
Education

SLC Result Published 43.92 percent passout

SLC Result Out, Total of 43.92 Percent of Student only Passed out.
SLC Result Out, Total of 43.92 Percent of Student only Passed out.

13 JUNE 2014 – Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education, Office of the Controller of Examination has published the result of this year’s SLC exam which is 6 days earlier than the last year’s result published date. According to the press released by the OCE this year 43.92 percent of Regular student has passed out and remaining of  more than 56.08 percent failed in the exam. There were total of 419352 regular student and 146733 exempted student from last year’s exam were given the exam this year which was held in the month of April.

School leaving Certificate SLC exam result is published by office of Examination controller, sanothimi. SLC examination was held on 2070 (2014) and the result is published on 2014 (2071) and so called slc result 2071.
Like wise yearly we are publishing SLC result since 4 years. It is important to all of you to know the ways of checking SLC result. Mostly, we all must know the easiest ways for checking slc 2070/2071 result , 2014 SLC result”. With in few moments slc result of 2070 is being published, so it is better if you know these best ways to get SLC results without consuming time.

How to Check SLC result of 2070 2071 Easily?

The following are the effective ways of seeing SLC result over the internet for free and with full of right information.

The official website for publishing slc result is http://www.slc.ntc.net.np – NTC SLC Result

Like wise, the cheapest SMS service by Nepal telecom. It just costs 1 Re for knowing single result.

Syntax:

Go to Message and type

slc and send the sms to 1400

SLC exam results 2070 2071 with mark-sheet, marks, percentage
The Office of the Controller of Examinations (OCE) is likely to publish the School Leaving Certificate exam results by Saturday.

An OCE board meeting on Tuesday agreed to publish the results by the end of the current Nepali month.The office has already prepared the marks ledger and the cross matching process is under way. The results will be announced at the end of the final verification process which will be over in the next couple of days.

Exam Controller Bishnu Bahadur Dware said officials have been mobilised 24 hours to speed up the process.

A board meeting after the final verification will decide on the grace marks depending upon the pass percentage, said Dware.

The OCE has been granting five marks to students who fail in a maximum of two subjects in order to increase the pass percentage.

However, after immense pressure to reverse the falling success rate, the Education Ministry is set to increase grace marks.

The results will be published in seven websites, seven SMS services and one voice call service provider.

Ways to get your SLC Results 2070 through website, SMS and IVR

Notice has been issued from The Office of the Controller of Examinations (OCE), Sanothimi, Bhaktapur regarding publication of School Leaving Certificate (SLC) Exams Results 2070.

Altogether 566,085 students had taken the SLC exams that started on March 20.Of the total 566,085 students appearing SLC exams this year, 419,352 were under the regular category and 146,733 under the exempted category.Kathmandu had the largest number of examines (33,085) and Manang the lowest (88).As many as 1,836 exam centers were set up all across the country for the examinations.

According to OCE,Bhaktapur SLC 2070 results can be viewed through following official websites, SMS and IVR.

1. Website: http://slc.ntc.net.np
2. SMS : Type SLCsymbol no. and SMS to 1600
3. IVR: 1600

4. http://soce.gov.np/ – Ministry of Education, Office of the Controller of Examination’s website.

You can SMS to 5566 with the following format and get your result as well. type SLC <space>your symbol no and send to 5566 you will receive your result. It may tale several minute to get your result as thousands of students and parents are started sending sms and login to the websites.

Now You Can download the result and check . DOWNLOAD SLC RESULT 2070 HERE

To Check your result Go to this Page:

Regular Student’s Result

Exempted Student’s Result

Good luck.

Post Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

error: Content is protected !! Thank you for trying. contact us if anything required :)