Once Again the Holy festival of all the Muslim around the world started from Today, it is a 4 days festival and some of the countries have already announced a week of holiday to mark the festival of sacrifice in peace and harmony. We at WebDitch Inc and Nepalee.com wish you all followers a happy, healthy and prosperous years ahead, May Allah the most merciful bless you and your family a great peaceful and healthier life ahead. Eid Mubarak!!
Few are the words to Greet your friends on Eid:
- “May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak”
- “May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid.”
- “Sending you warm wishes on Eid and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers. In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak.”
- “May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!”
- “May Allah’s blessings be with you today and always. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!”
- May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on Eid-al-Adha and forever. Happy Eid Al Adha!”
Eid al-Adha or the Festival of Sacrifice is celebrated to mark the unshakable obedience and faith of Ibrahim (Abrahim). A dutiful devotee of God, Ibrahim sought to sacrifice his only son on Allah’s wish. However, after seeing his unfaltering devotion, God intervened and asked him to sacrifice a lamb instead.
his year, the day will begin on the evening of August 21 and continue till the evening of August 22. While it holds religious significance, the celebratory process is also filled with fun. Children collect ‘Eidi’ in the form of some money and sweets from elders as blessings, and meat from the sacrificed goat is shared among families and also given to the poor.